U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 26-year-old female asked:

My husband has a visible lump on his testicle, pea sized. no pain, should we be worried?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Andrea Brand
Specializes in Family Medicine
See doctor: A lump on the testicle, regardless of size, painful or not, warrants an examination by a doctor.
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
It is usually not serious and an ultrasound will be done (which is not painful) to determine what to do next. Encourage him to follow up please!
May 26, 2015

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

Port Allen, Louisiana
A 27-year-old female asked:

My husband has a pea sized lump on his left testical what could this be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Linda Gromko
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Get evaluated - now.: Any new lump on the testicle must be taken seriously. Testicular cancer can occur in young men. His doctor will likely order an ultrasound evaluation. If it is a cancer, it is likely to be highly treatable - so long as one acts quickly to get evaluation and treatment. Of course, there are many less concerning possibilities; my job is to be on the look-out for worst case scenarios. Lgromkomd.
Last updated Dec 5, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.