Boston, MA

i have keloids on my knees from falling and upper ear from the barber shop. will i get on my earlobe if i pierce with a needle and take care of it?

Dr. John Feola
KELOIDS: If you have had multiple keloids, your risk with ear piercing is elevated. I would avoid it.
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Yes: yes you will get it on your ear lobe patient with keloid will get it in every scar. there is a way to get rid of it by talking to a plastic surgeon. they prepare your system with steroid by pills and injection in the site and they remove the keloid. usually they get good result.