Ireland

ive suffered with my back for years but lately its getting worse especially if i lie on it or when i put my chin to my chest i get s sharp pain!

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Time to see doc!: Back & neck pain have many causes, including arthritis and disc disease. Since your pain is getting worse, it's certainly time to find out what is wrong. Then, treatment can be given to help. See a doc & get a physical and appropriate lab and x-rays or imaging studies based on what the exam suggests. Treatment helps all sorts of back conditions to be more manageable, even if there's no "cure."