Placerville, CA

i can't pee i'm having a sharp pain in my back i went to the er but i left cas they was seeing everyone else and had me waiting for three hours i only have one kidney and i was vomiting too i drank cranberry juice but it didn't help i don't know what to

Dr. Sue Castleman
Urgent: Unfortunately you should go back to the ER unless you can be seen in an office in the am. Sounds like a likely UTI with possibility of kidney infection. Untreated your remaining kidney can also become compromised. Cranberry juice is not going to help at this point and you need to get assessment and treatment ASAP. If you didn't already, please let them know up front about the lone kidney Good luck

Last updated Jun 16, 2015