Bronx, NY

what's the cost of one veneer? can insurance cover it?

Dr. Aalam Samsavar
Dentistry 35 years experience
It depends: The cost of veneer depends on the material used ( a direct vs. indirect veneer), the condition of the existing tooth ( decay, need for root canal, broken, need to have fillings replaced) and the color ( does this tooth or others needs to be whitened). Therefore the cost can range from $500-$3500+ Insurances generally do not cover any procedures done only for cosmetic reason.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
$800 - $2,000: On average, veneers can cost anywhere between $800 and $2,000 per tooth, depending on geographical location, individual cases and needs. Some insurance plan will cover this procedure and some will not.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Veneers: $500-2500. Works of art, not one-size-fits-all. Depends on your geographic area, skill of the practitioner, size, color, accessibility, material used, amount of tooth preparation required, your opposing occlusion, etc. Insurance will cover if premium hared for that service. If not on the procedure list, will not be covered. See your Dentist for individualized answer.