India

I m constantly having dark brown stool and slight pain and hardness around belly button and i also feel pulsation and bloating when pressed?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
See a doctor: the pulsating thing worry me . if you are super skinny then do not worry too much abou it, but if you are not and still feel pulasting mass see a doctor. your dark stool reflect what you eat ,drink more water and juices, and eat more fruit and vegetable and less meat and spices you will see a differences in your stool. if not a doctor might have to do endoscopy to rule out ulcer,or gastritis.

Last updated Nov 15, 2015