i had this left ball having lump n no pain.. ultra sound says no circulation of blood n it looks kinda dead. so i really need a surgery since its a private hospital. i guess they are doing it for money. help me out doc. plz?

3 doctor answers
Dr. David Earle
30 years experience General Surgery
Torsion: You are describing testicular torsion, but that is almost always very painful. Ask if it could be a hernia - a non painful lump is a very common presentation of a hernia. Doubt they are doing this for the sole purpose of making money. Hope this helps !
Answered on May 11, 2015
Dr. Katharine Cox
44 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
? Testicle: If this is a testicle and there is no blood supply, it will need to be removed. It has either become twisted or there is a problem with the testicle. All the best.
Answered on Dec 14, 2015
1
Dr. Brian Nguyen
10 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hydrocele: There are lots of other conditions pertaining to the enlargement of blood vessels or filling with fluid of some of the protective layers of your testicles and so those might be the lumps that they're considering for operation. Even if you don't have pain, these lumps can affect your longterm fertility and so I would discuss this further with your doctor.
Answered on May 11, 2015
1