Canada

experiencing fluttering in my heart, skipped beats and discomfort in my chest for over a month & event monitor results were ok but it won't stop?

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Palpitations: How long did you have the event monitor for? Usually cardiac monitors are worn for a 24- hr period but if you are still symptomatic then it is possible some beats were missed. It may be advisable to wear the monitor for up to a month. Also, ensure that your primary doctor has checked blood work and performed a physical exam. Best of luck :)

Last updated May 8, 2015