FL

resubmit: hope that dentist tomorrow will say he can place composite resin in dark triangle spaces where top front teeth meet gumline. possible?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Yes: Yes, this is a known treatment for that problem. Works well.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Sure, it's possible: I also hope your dentist is honest with you and explains that the composite will stain, can break off, and that your teeth will look wider.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
More important: Why are your gums receding? No matter what type of restoration is placed, black triangle will reappear as gums continue to recede. Please ask your Dentist to refer you to a gum specialist, a Periodontist, before you invest big bucks in trying to treat gum disease by doing fillings.