my lmp is 1st april 2015 i am 32 years old. this time i have missed my period and i am 6 days due. since last 2 days whenever i wipe after pee i see very little blood on the tissue paper. it ended yesterday but since today evening it has started again. i

Dr. Edward Seegers
Irreg periods: Hi BHuffman, FIRST - do a pregnancy test ! If negative please see an OBGYN to outline a course of action to treat your irregular or dysfunctional bleeding, because if you want TFP then treating this with hormones to settle cannot be done. Endometrial biopsy should be considered. thanks
Answered on Mar 31, 2016
1