Australia

Hi after my normal periods ended after four days i saw some spotting for two days and on third day it way like menstural bleeding?

Dr. Harvey Roth
Probably no big deal: If you start having bleeding between menses or just after you end your menses, it is unlikely that there is a problem. If the problem continues with future menses, you should keep track of when (and how much) you bleed. A gynecologist my need to examine you to determine if there is a cervical, uterine or hormonal reason for the irregular bleeding,

Last updated Feb 28, 2017