KS

i was diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction two weeks ago and today i am having pain just under my ribs that gets worse with a deep breath. anything to?

Dr. Tonya Fordham
Sounds noncardiac: The pain with deep breath sounds more muscular and maybe pleural in origin. See your doctor for more history and a detailed exam and testing as warranted from this information. I hope you are feel well soon.
Dr. Julian Bennett
Needs evaluation : but oftentimes ultimately turns out to be benign. In your condition I would be concerned because your hx of heart problems. I would recommend that you go to an emergency department as soon as possible to be valuated for problems with your heart as well as potential problems with your lungs