Maple Shade, NJ

i have face swellng, redness after dental surgery, bad infection that why surgery on 500mg cephalexin 4xday 2days postop also warmth eye tearing?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Not uncommon: If you have been placed on antibiotics, take the tablets as directed, apply moist heat, take NSAID OTC and be patient 2-3 weeks.
Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry 40 years experience
Inflammation: ..is what you are describing. It may be from an infection or it may be a result of a particularly invasive surgery. With so little information and no sense of what you are really asking the best advice I can give is go back to your treating dentist for a post-op evaluation.