TX

I've noticed that over the years whenever i'm really tired or sleepy, my body starts to get itchy, to the point where i'm scratching from head to toe.

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
Itchiness: In the absence of rash, itching is much more commonly due to dry or irritated skin than to underlying problems. Be sure to moisturize well after bathing using a non-alcohol containing lotion and to hydrate adequately. Try reducing the time and water temperature when bathing and use non-irritating soap such as Dove. You might find the itch disappears.

Last updated May 2, 2015