what happens in getting weight loss surgery?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Seek Consultation.: Seek consultation with reputable well experienced bariatric surgeons. During this consultation process you will be able to communicate your goals, discuss options, and learn about the risks/complications associated with the various options. Extensive preoperative “workup” ( determining both physical and psychosocial appropriateness for the procedure) will likely be performed.
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics 22 years experience
Weight loss surgery: Far too much to write in this little space. It is safe, it is effective, it can cure many medical problems, and the only regret my patients express is that they wish they had surgery sooner. Get more info at these sites. http://www.realize.com/gastric-bypass http://www.Realize.Com/adjustable-gastric-band http://www.Realize.Com/sleeve-gastrectomy http://www.Lapband.Com/compare-lapband.