Michigan City, IN

allergy tests done was given flonase & told come back 1x weekfor shots,night in hospital.my dr gave me prednisone now very tired?why?

Dr. Payel Gupta
Allergy and Immunology 21 years experience
Allergic reaction : Hi. I am not sure by your message what the order of things was- but it sounds like you might have had a reaction to allergy testing. It is very rare to have an allergic reaction that requires prednisone after testing alone. Allergy shots help with allergies of the nose, eyes and with allergic asthma. I would follow up with your allergist regarding the reaction that you had.
Dr. Payel Gupta
Dr. Payel Gupta commented
Provided original answer
It would be very rare to have that type of a reaction to Flonase.
May 1, 2015