Australia

for the last week or so i have been waking up with a lot of dry blood in my nose, when i remove the dried parts it makes my nose bleed quite a bit. any ideas? i've just recently had a lot of blood tests done and things were found but nothing to do with

Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Little's Area: There is a plexus of vessels in the anterior septum which are fragile and prone to bleed with digital manipulation (nose picking) or even just dry air. Refrain from picking, use a nasal emollient (pharmacist can recommend), keep the air in your home humidified. That should do it. If it persists, see an ENT doc who may cauterize the area.