i have a lot of ingrown hair bumps on the back of my leg, what causes them and how can i get rid of them? p.s. i don't shave that area of my leg.

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Ingrown hairs: Try to exfoliate and moisturize the skin with 1/2 cup of sugar in 1/2 cup olive oil. while in the shower. Shower, apply let stand 1-2 minutes rinse off. Build up of dead skin is a factor as is dry . skin with thick hairs. f/u with dermatologist see http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/ingrown-hair-causes-symptoms-treatment?page=2
Answered on Jun 11, 2018
1