Mauritius

hi, i'm 16 years old and i wanted to know if i have vitiligo.my mother has vitiligo and 2 months ago, a white patch appeared near my nose. some weeks later, a brownish dot appear in the middle of the white patch. i start noticing slight discoloration on m

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Could be: Abiut the only way to confirm this is to either have myself or one of my dermatologist specialists on Health Tap in your area have a look and give you some advice virtually, or I suggest you see a local derm in the real world to get an expert's eye on the matter. If you need us look for a dermatologist on our Concierge site

Last updated May 16, 2015