United Kingdom

this past wednesday i took one 50mg tramadol capsule. got very sick, thought i was gonna die.my scalp still burns and itches and still have headache?

A capsule?: Haven't seen a true capsule for tramadol (they always seem to be tablets). So, one can bring the capsules back to the pharmacy or doctor to confirm they truly are tramadol. Perhaps the capsule is a combination drug, containing tramadol and something else. As for the symptoms, one can ask her primary doctor to see if it may be an allergic reaction to a drug, or be part of the original illness.