i was on suboxone 8mg tid and my doc has put me on a butrans patch 20mcg q 7 days. i have been on this x1 week. when will i level out? i'm withdrawl

Dr. Ward Dean
Dr. Ward Dean answered
42 years experience Anti-Aging Medicine
Try Gabapentine: Gabapentine is very helpful for withdrawing from other drugs. Take 600-800 mg at bedtime, and lower doses (100-300 mg) several times during the day. Dosage should be high enough to help you sleep at night, but low enough during the day to not make you sleepy. Gabapentine is very safe, and does not interact adversely with other drugs. Adjust dosage up or down to what works.
Answered on Apr 24, 2018
1