im using bioderma moussant gel as a cleanser. earlier i was using depiklein and epiduo gel for my acne. it seems like both have stopped working. i'm not sure if it's the summer in india causing it or if it's something else. i even tried using zinderm bpo

43 years experience Pathology
Get a real acne Rx: Bioderma is glitzy zinc and copper sulfate and it isn't going to touch your acne. Depiklen is intended for brown spots, not acne, though Epiduo gel is a real acne Rx. I'd urge you to use topical benzoyl peroxide as tolerated and phone your personal physician for prescription-strength acne medication -- you deserve better than what you've been getting.
Answered on May 2, 2015
1