if u take 7 vauim 5mg and take niacin and drinkawwater and don't take them alot how long will it take to get out of your system?

Dr. Georgia Latham
That depends: on whether you took the Valium all at one time (although 35 mg would be an overdose), or over what time period you took the Valium. Valium is a very long acting drug, and its half-life can vary from 20-100 hours. In general, it requires 5 half-lifes for a drug to be out of your system, that would be 100-500 hours (4-21 days). Metabolites may so on drug testing for up to 42 days (6 weeks).
Answered on Feb 22, 2017