MI

what are the age appropriate total testosterone level for 28 yr male? my value is 245 uu/ml.the refrence is 240-900. is mine low?

Dr. John Feola
LOW T EVAL: Low T Evaluation and diagnosis of cause is critical. At 28 it Is unusal and needs a through workup exam/labs/testiciular US/ and potentially a brain MRI. You will need regular Monitering of testosterone and PSA levels . Follow up with a through PCP and endocrine consult. Low T can cause symptoms of male menopause =ANDROPAUSE. Including anxiety/depression/insomnia/dry eyes .