Please help me, i'm suicidal?

Suicide: Painless suicide? Suicide is not painless - it leaves behind pain, grief & an unbearable sense of powerlessness for those people who were in your life. The aftermath of suicide is usually devastation. I can not help you to kill yourself. But, i can share with you that there is always reason for hope. Depression can cause despair and lead to overwhelming pessimism. Things likely feel read on.
Provided original answer
incredibly grim to you right now. It may seem shallow or PollyAnnish for a stranger to tell you that there is hope. I say this because I have known people who were in terrible shape. Sometimes I just wasn't sure if they would make it. But over the years I have seen these brave people hold out their hand for help. I have seen them trust when they really had no reason to trust. I have seen them take baby steps, steps backwards and sometimes stumble and fall. But I have also seen them get back up & re-devote themselves to getting better. I look back on the progress made and I marvel. Many look back and express relief that they didn't take their life when that was what they had intended to do. I will pray for you.
Apr 7, 2013