Pakistan

i was suffering from incomplete bladder problem and prostate burning. but now there is no burning feeling but warm feeling and dull ache left testicl?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Don'tDisThEpididymus: If I were a doctor half millimeter tall I could walk through your tubules down there and see where the problem is. But I'm not that small.So from way out here in Bigger Land all I can say is it's all connected down there and it's and you should go get examined to figure out what it is: your prostate, your epididymis, vas deferens, urethra..whatever..but if it's an infection you need to get treated

Last updated Apr 5, 2015