United Kingdom

i had twins 10 weeks early due to my lg who had blood flow problem and lying low placenta and my lb had a abrupt placenta what c section should i have?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
It depends: What type of c-section should be performed in the pregnancy after a previous c-section depends upon the type of incision made on the uterus in the preceeding c-section and anything else that is going on in this pregnancy. Your OB would be the most prepared to answer this question and it would be a good idea to have that discussion with her/him since this could also effect the timing. Best wishes