United Kingdom

numb head on an off for 1yr getting more regular pins and needles in extremities left eye sight now restricted chest tight. doc said don't work 30yrs ?

Dr. Amogh Sahai
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 20 years experience
Seems neurological: From your short history it seems like your symptoms are getting worse. Are the pins and needles in all 4 extremities? Are you having blurry vision? Where is the head numbness? Any other symptoms such as balance problem, incontinence, weakness? Thinks to consider in the differential are MS, transverse myelitis, or other CNS pathology. The peripheral nervous system seems less likely...