hello, my last period was 2.-6.3. i ovulated 16.3., and right now, i think im having inplantation bleeding. my period should start in 3 days, so the time for ib is right. the problem is, i had unprotected anal sex on 7.3., so im just wondering, if its pos

Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Getting pregnant: You can not get pregnant through anal intercourse unless semen was deposited in such a way that sperm entered the vagina allowing fertilization to occur. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy.
Answered on Mar 27, 2015