what temperature do bacteria grow the fastest in?

Often: warm temp.

What are some easy to search database of bacteria?

Confused: I don't understand your question. Are you looking for a list of different types of bacteria, bacterial infection statistics, etc? Please clarify and we will try to help you out.

Can you tell me an example of peritrichous bacteria which is agriculturally important?

Dr. Jose Prieto-hernandez
Infectious Disease 36 years experience
Azotobacter: Azotobacter used for production of biofertilizers and food additives

Can you tell me how bacteria like anthrax can survive for years in hostile environments?

Endospores: Bacillus Anthracis spores (endospores) are dormant & can be found on in the soil of all the continents. The spores are hardy & can survive in many environments for centuries.

Can you tell me the genus and species of two gram positive pathogenic bacteria that are hemolytic and give the diseases t?

Dr. Seth Cook
Dr. Seth Cook answered
Pathology 26 years experience
Gram + cocci: 1. Streptococcus pneumonia is a cause of community acquired pneumonia. 2. Streptococcus agalactiae (group B strep) can cause neonatal infections and chorioamnionitis.

What is harmful bacteria and beneficial bacteria?

Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine 35 years experience
Keep in check: There is bacteria on our skin and in our colon. These bacteria are called " normal flora" and aside from aiding digestion they kill off harmful bacteria which shouldn't be there but under certain conditions like killing the normal flora with antibiotics allowing the harmful to flourish. The skin staph keeps the MRSA type staph in check again using a lot of antibiotics kill the good staph.

Last updated Nov 1, 2015