what are health precautions you should take before traveling to china?

Is chinese medication regulated in china or in the us?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Not regulated: Most chinese medications are unregulated by either the chinese or the us.

Who donates organs in china?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Politically charged: China has a reputation for executing prisoners on schedule to harvest their organs. I don't think this qualifies as "donation". There probably is a smaller, more traditional donation market there. Japan, which does transplants on their people, have a tradition of not donating organs, so they are a ready market for organs of chinese origin.

How to increase social skills? I'm a a student from china.

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Skills have to be: Practiced. I would start with one on one therapy, which is likely to be a bit easier for you at first. Dale carnegie courses and toastmasters can also be helpful.

What injections do I need to visit china?

Dr. Diane Minich
Contact the HD: Contact your local health department. They get updates from the cdc every 2 weeks so they have the most up to date information and can tell you what you need for the area of china you are going to.

Is china lily soya sauce good for you?

Pathology 44 years experience
Not especially: Soy sauced tend to be loaded with salt which contributes to hypertension in some (not all) people. There's little magic in food choices. Health is more likely to come from a sensible, balanced diet, staying physically fit, and avoiding tobacco, illegal drugs, and excesses in alcohol use.

Last updated Apr 1, 2016