i'm a 30 year old female. testosterone was checked in my 1st trimester.the total level was 96 ng/dl which was high.could this be due to pregnancy?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some ...: It would be most practical to direct this Q to your gyn-obs doc because she/he knows more than others about your individual condition and most enables to offer you pertinent opinion and care. But generally speaking, a test result is just an indirect indicator for something, but not absolute; the bottomline is how you function as an active vibrant person and as a mother-to-be. Best wish ...
Answered on Mar 18, 2015