OK

are electromagnetic fields (emfs) dangerous to human health? am concerned due to local power co's new smart meters being installed on homes in my area

Pathology 44 years experience
I say you're safe: The "independent medical thinkers" have been alleging horrible health problems caused by these fields for four decades without a single decent study that isn't loaded with recall bias. There's no animal model, no real theory as to why they're dangerous, and the field generated by your beating heart affects you more. By now, the NIH research piranhas would have found any danger that's real.