I had protected sex on February 18th. I used a spermicide condom which didn't break. I have been having severe back pain though it may be caused by other issues. My last period came earlier than usual and was from February 11th to February 17th. Is there

Dr. Patricia Allamon
16 years experience in Family Medicine
Yes.: if you know you are ovulating and having sex, then pregnancy is possible even without regular periods. But don't despair, you had full period, so you are not pregnant. Implantation bleeding is a few spots in a day. You maybe had an ovulatory cyst that caused pain and an early period.
Answered on Mar 12, 2015