GA

hi doctor, would you please tell what are the skin symptoms based on the photos attached and the description below? i stayed in a room in atlanta for 2 nights. when i came back in augusta, on the first night i start scratching. waking up with rash-like pa

Dr. Stephen Southard
Unfortunately: I can't view the pictures and your question was caught off. In fact, I'm not sure without completing a formal HealthTap Prime consultation that we can view your pictures. I would encourage you to consider a formal HealthTap Prime consultation or otherwise seeing a dermatologist in person. Best of luck.

Last updated Nov 27, 2017