I had a my gallbladder removed late january and i can't simply get a follow up, the belly button incision has a tiny hole that secrets white puss, should i see a doctor? i don't want to over react but the other day it part of the incision turned red with

Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Call your surgeon: The cost of surgery includes 90-120 Days of followup in the price of the surgery. Sounds you have a wound infection with an infected suture. If your surgeon won't see you get a second opinion to get the suture removed (minor procedure in office)

Last updated Feb 27, 2015