had my period last week but yesterday i started feeling nauseas dizzy fatigued and emotional and irritable.been like this for 2 days.what could it be?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
33 years experience Neurology
Really Late case...: of PMS! Even PMS can forget what time it is and miss the train! LOL....nah, probably not...but wouldn't it be nice if PMS would just ONCE in awhile FORGET what time of the month it was? Hard to say why you're feeling like you're PMS'ing when you had your period unless, your body is preparing to have another period. Now, THAT sometimes does happen OR what you thought was your period really wasn't
Answered on Feb 28, 2015
1