head hurts all day everyday taken 90 advil (ibuprofen) in 5 months seen neurologist and nuerosurgeon ct and mri and shunt series all fine i think it is shunt

Dr. David Lipkin
See below: JoeB: I'm not sure what your question is. Apparently you have ventricular shunt and have been having continuous headaches. Based on just 2 sentences of information it's not possible to give you meaningful advice. I suggest you obtain copies of your test results and schedule a consultation with a HT neurologist. I hope you get some relief for your headaches soon.
Answered on Feb 26, 2015