What is the worst disease known to man? Medical things interest me and im curious. I asked this question earlier and was rudely insulted by a doctor

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
25 years experience in Ophthalmology
Problem is there is: so many depending on what era and location that you are referring to. In the medieval times, it was bluebonic plague in Europe. In the early 1900's it was the plague causing encephalitis. In the 1980's, it would have been AIDS, but not now. Last year, it was Ebola and other viruses. So, you may have to narrow it down to location, date, and 'worst in what way' to get the best answer. Good luck!
Answered on Feb 25, 2015
1