San Jose, CA

dermatology : fleshy colored skin tag or skin cancer near my eye. i scratched it off but it grew back. what is this & how can i get rid of it?

Dr. Jeffrey Chaulk
Ophthalmology 33 years experience
Location : It would be helpful to know the exact location. However, if the lesion returned so quickly,I would suggest a consultation with either an ophthalmologist or dermatologist, depending on it's location, for evaluation and possible biopsy.
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
Plastic Surgery 56 years experience
See Doctor: You should see a Board certified Dermatologist or a Board certified Plastic Surgeon, to remove it and to make sure it is benign.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 29 years experience
You need to see a: dermatologist to have lesion removed, since you have had MOHS surgery I suggest you go to that dermatolgist and have it removed so you won't have to worry and it can be tested. hope that helps