OK

i was wanting to know what type of pill i should take my wisdom teeth hurt so bad and my head. ?

Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Ibuprofen: This is the best without a prescription. See your Oral Surgeon ASAP to get these taken care of and get relief. Use your wisdom while you still have the teeth. Good Luck. (you can take 3@ 200 mg. but drink at least 12 - 16 oz. of fluid with them)
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See a dentist ASAP: The tooth pain won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. You can use Tylenol (acetaminophen) or NSAID for pain control. See a dentist ASAP for assessment and treatment. Do not delay.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
3 suggestions: 1. Advil/Motrin/Ibuprofen is your best OTC choice. Follow package directions to the letter. Analgesic will take edge off until you can get to Oral Surgeon. 2. Cold compresses may help control swelling until you can get to Oral Surgeon. 3. Call an Oral Surgeon. You can't fix this yourself, and it will not self cure, so do step 3 immediately.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
OTC Med/Oral surgeon: OTC meds until you can get them treated. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.