i've been having bad ovulation. the cramps are the worst. i've had a reoccurring cramp in the lower left spot. it's been on and off for 3 days.normal?

Dr. Myrtle Oates
39 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Probably normal: Hello Annie, Ovulation can be painful at times. When a woman ovulates there can be bleeding into the abdomen as the egg ruptures through the capsule of the ovary. Cysts can leak fluid. This is also irritating to the lining of the abdomen. I would suggest taking anti-inflammatory medications if you are not allergic but if symptoms persist see your physician.
Answered on Apr 19, 2016
2