TX

knee mri shows complete rupture of acl, inner margin tear of medial meniscus posterior horn and body w/mild partial thickness. what's usual treatment ?

Dr. John Cheng
ACL injury : You'll likely need surgery. I usually recommend to my patients to get a second opinion and research your orthopedic surgeon before committing to surgery for ACL and meniscal repair .
Dr. Rick Pospisil
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
Rehab knee until u have decreased the swelling and improved the kneeRoM. Then undergo ACL Recon With attempt to repair post horn tear and minimize resection of the partial tear in meniscal body
Dec 10, 2015