cardiac is fine, chest pain for two months now. weight on chest and back, chest cracks, back crack, stinging/dull ache when breathing in deeply/ not?

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
28 years experience Pain Management
How do you know?: The doc who declared Cardiac is fine, can lend a helping hand and rule out other causes. A thorough history and physical are the first steps. From what limited information you gave it's very difficult to conclude anything. In the meantime, if you're not allergic and your kidneys are fine I would suggest you take some Aleve (naproxen).
Answered on May 23, 2015