i'm experiencing chronic mid-torso pain emanating towards the center of my back and less in my chest area. the pain increases during extended periods of lying down or sleepingto the point the pain is so uncomfortable i must get up to walk it off.

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Hard to say.: How long have you had it? Have you had it evaluated? Do you have any other medical problems? You might consider using Healthtap Prime if you are unwilling or unable to see your doctor about this. You can provide a much more extensive history, which would allow a virtual doc to make a more educated guess Nothing beats a face to face exam, of course.
Answered on Jan 20, 2015