Fall River, MA

lately every time after i have sexual intercourse i bleed vaginally. ive been only with my spouse. any reason behind this? bleeding usually last 3 day

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Coital bleeding: Only way to know what is going on is see a GYN. I would get seen while the bleeding is going on so he/she can determine if uterine bleeding or from a friable cervix. Despite being married you still have to consider infection. 20% of my STDs are in married, newly engaged or pregnant patients. There are of course lots of non STD causes and pregnancy is also one. See your GYN