Canada

I think i may be having panic attacks.. my body gets all weird at random times and i start getting the chills and i feel like puking. what do you think?

Dr. Emma Rishton
Clinical Psychology 13 years experience
Call your doctor : This could be anxiety, but you have got to rule other things out first. You don't want to be living with medical conditions that could get more serious if untreated. It can be an inconvenience to make these kinds of appointments, but it is worth it! If it is anxiety your dr. will be able to give you a referral for psychotherapy. Good luck and best wishes!

Last updated Jan 7, 2016