IL

i think i have cancer ?

Dr. Eric Chevlen
Medical Oncology 47 years experience
See doctor: You can give more information here to get a useful reply, or even better, see a doctor.

I think I have cancer but i'm only 19?

Dr. Brian Lawenda
Radiation Oncology 24 years experience
Not likely: Cancer at such a young age is possible, but much less likely than a different diagnosis. If you are concerned, check with your doctor.

I think my dad has cancer - wont see a doctor. What do we do?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Tough problem: Unless someone has a mental problem, there is nothing others can do to force him to see a doctor. Part of this depends upon your relationship with your dad. You can point out what is obvious and what has changed in his health or symptoms, but ultimately it is his decision.

Which technical questions to ask someone who you think is faking cancer?

Dr. Joel Doyon
Cosmetic Dentistry 36 years experience
Nothing for you: Why does it bother you that someone might be faking having cancer? Does it affect you at all? What if they really do have cancer and you call them a liar - what is the point?

Can you tell me how to tell my mum I think I might have cancer?

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 35 years experience
Do you KNOW or..: ...just THINK you have cancer? If you only think there is cancer, why in God's creation are you worried about telling anybody something you may not have? See a doctor first and find out what's going on. Then, you can focus on how to treat it and how to tell your loved ones about it.
Mandeville, LA

What do you think it could be? What are the chances it is cancer?

Pathology 49 years experience
Incomplete info: It is not feasible to address your question. Could you please provide some information about your symptoms? For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex.