TN

i'm 5 weeks & 3 days pregnant, on dec. 23rd i had sex with a different man, is it possible that he's the father? please help me

Dr. Jonathan Jassey
Pregnancy: Shouldn't be based on the dates you mentioned. Especially if you had sex around 5 weeks ago.
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible: Unfortunately 12/23 would have been about the time of your ovulation so it is possible that he's the father. The only way to know for sure will be a paternity test. Hope this helps.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
No: Once you are pregnant the father does not change. Having sex after an established pregnancy does not change the genetics.