NY

i have lines on the back of my hands but these lines are very red and sting as well as my knuckles are rough and wide with lots of line what's going n?

Dr. John Michel
Dryness?: There are lines on the hands of every one at the knuckles. This is due to the skin folding when the fingers are out straight or not bent. This will become more prominent and red when the skin is very dry. What do you do for a living.? do you have your hands in excess water? do you use too much alcohol sanitizer.? SEe your doctor for further guidance and in meantime use moisturizer